Thursday 26 February 2015

How much I love school.

Hi everybody today I am writing about how much I love blogging.Since i've started this school I really have had a good time during the last couple of weeks.When room ten were still staying in the hall it was alright for a start by now we get to go in to our new classrooms.Its cool because we get our own lockers and so much other stuff you might need to see.I am a year 8 student I am in the kia manawanui syndicate.T.P.S.I am new here so pretty much everything here is new to me.I have lots of friends its brilliant  and cool to me and my classroom.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome Desire! I am glad that you are settling in well into the Kia Manawanui syndicate at TPS. I hope you have an AMAZING year this year and I look forward to helping you achieve your learning goals.

    ReplyDelete