Wednesday 11 November 2015

This Terms Learning focus.


Image result for the sun and moon
Image result for the sun and moon




Bula vinaka Readers in My syndicate This term we are learning about Earth and beyond the Night sky. First of all Me and my buddy read some interesting facts and information about the sun and Moon. In Case a teacher or what ever asks me What's the closest planet to the sun? I will know straight away because I've had the time to study and find heaps of Info for the past 4 weeks. By the way Its Mercury. I didn't know That the sun was a star all along I thought it was a planet but No hahaha its a star So I'll keep that in mind for next time. I also found out that their are many planets or stars out there that we don't' know like Thanos,Supernova,Titan,Europa and many more.

Planets are made out of Hot Gases causing planets to be  Huge or small Cold or Hot. Rotating around the sun taking us one year to complete its work that's why we have Night Day time date and seconds with minutes I hoped yous enjoy reading this make sure to give feedback and feedforward.

No comments:

Post a Comment