Sunday 20 September 2015

My Fun day with my family.

Kia ora talofa lava and many more greeting to you all. Today I'm going to be talking about what I did today. First me and my family went to Ambury farm in mangere. It started to rain with hail so we got back inside the car and drove off back because it wasn't very nice the weather. On our way we saw Sheep,Cow's,And A sign of Beware the Bull it looked scary.. As I imaged myself I thought Ambury farm was a little island with little things running around but it turned out wrong. It was much better than what I would have been expected in. Going back Home with a little snack on our way to fill up our stomach's Oh that was much better after we went to Wendy's. I had so many joys today with my family of when we were travelling to a place I have never been  turned out a good.

No comments:

Post a Comment