Thursday 13 August 2015

My little google slides about Tatanoboa Huge snake".

Kia ora koutou I had to read a book about The biggest Snake ever discovered in all human ability. I loved learning about this because it was so interesting just by seeing the images of the Huge thing. Anyways if Tatanoboa was still alive to this very day I wouldn't be scared I would be happy because I love snakes I grew up with them even though there deadly. What I found hard was talking to my friends about Snakes and they couldn't stand it they just said I hate snakes. Snakes are very cool and friendly to have as pets but if you have kids don't get it because the snake might eat it!.As I am very happy to add my little story as taking part of doing these types of work remember to leave feedback or feed forward bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment