Thursday 13 August 2015

my article about Milo.

Hello again I just reed this article about Milo and I thought it would be interesting because in the past 20 years there has been the original flavor of Milo but unfortunately it has changed so Lucky Shaun the one and only person who did a massive shopping spree on trade me for Milo. He is from Taranaki and just thought of buying it in-case they would run out of money because These packets are 143 kilos and he bought 273 packets of them Wow! I just enjoyed reading this because there worth 4000$ if you buy one packet. As he stores them in a cupboard and Locks it so that his daughter doesn't eat it all. I found hard in doing this was me thinking about why didn't I think of that because I visualized me saying that I hope you liked it leave feed back and feed forward bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment