Wednesday 11 November 2015

My Reflection of the Manaiakalani film Festival

Kiaora and warmest greetings people. Today Tamaki primary school  went to sylvia park mall as part of the Manaklangi festival. Tuakana Teina day was today as well We had to look after our little kids and make sure their okay and everything's good. I enjoyed going to see what we made throughout the terms of  proceeding and succeeding. Since the past 3 terms I've had an awesome journey learning about the school values participating and enjoying my time here. Making those videos were inspiring to me as they had key points of te whare tapa wha and Hauora. I loved watching Other school videos and what they did to consider sportsmanship,Confidence, and Entertainment. Please if you would like to watch my school videos and other schools videos click on this link here thank you.https://sites.google.com/a/ptengland.school.nz/film-festival-2011/view-films/2015-films

No comments:

Post a Comment