Thursday 12 November 2015

Going to the Y.M.C.A Pools in panmure.







Hey This is about swimming. For the past 4 weeks my whole school T.P.S  have decided to do swimming. Different class rooms have different times of going swimming. Like my classroom we go everyday with room 4. I love going swimming its a chance for kids to get fresh air some time to learn how to learn for those who don't know but mostly learning How to swim for the safety and protection before going to sea.


When we go swimming my class has to be split up into 3 groups. I'm in the green group  we learn and challenge what we know of swimming and practice our Free style,Breath stroke,Dolphin ETC. Swimming is a good opportunity for me and my school also you like I said learning How to swim protecting yourself from danger zones and deep water.



No comments:

Post a Comment